The Coming of Spring
The sun is shining brightly.
It shines for all to see.
It's starting to bring joy
To the likes of you and me.
Its warmth brings happiness
To all of us and so
I look forward to the Spring
Whenever the temperature's low.
Spring is here. Hip hip hooray!
The sun shines brightly now.
And all through March and April
The weather does allow
For us to be cheerful;
excited about May and June;
And for us to whistle
A very merry tune.
Andrew Hamm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Coming of Spring by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman