The Coming of Spring
The sun is shining brightly.
It shines for all to see.
It's starting to bring joy
To the likes of you and me.
Its warmth brings happiness
To all of us and so
I look forward to the Spring
Whenever the temperature's low.
Spring is here. Hip hip hooray!
The sun shines brightly now.
And all through March and April
The weather does allow
For us to be cheerful;
excited about May and June;
And for us to whistle
A very merry tune.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Coming of Spring by Andrew Hamm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh cut dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar