the comfort I find
Comfort I find holding, each others arms,
your beauty is like the sun warming a cold winters day to my eyes.
No grief do I find when you are beside me,
Nor is there sorrow in my heart for you are my passion in life.
Your beauty has fulfilled my heart with great joy and when the heart is full of joy it is full of beauty but
Your beauty will last forever in my eyes.
Timothy Honeycutt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the comfort I find by Timothy Honeycutt )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- Force Of Nature, R B Seals
- People I See Sometimes, Casey Renee Kiser
- The Song of My Heart, Amber Carr
- Tales Of A Wife: My Devil, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- ARRIVAL DAY, michael walkerjohn
- Yeh Meri Betian, Akhtar Jawad
- I am with you, Tiku akp
- आबै-आबौनि गामि, Ronjoy Brahma
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir