the comfort I find
Comfort I find holding, each others arms,
your beauty is like the sun warming a cold winters day to my eyes.
No grief do I find when you are beside me,
Nor is there sorrow in my heart for you are my passion in life.
Your beauty has fulfilled my heart with great joy and when the heart is full of joy it is full of beauty but
Your beauty will last forever in my eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the comfort I find by Timothy Honeycutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov