The Colour of My World
Seasons reflect stages of my life
Winter purity of mind, spring a nurture
To my empty life, summer and fall
Defines my life's desire.
In spring water did fall, flowers an array
Of colours, green love in life shows
Pink and more declare love's call
Blooming from within a knock on one's soul.
Summer warms the heart and soul
Thus a warm thought longing to repine
Time passes by love circled mine
A dent in the heart pain left behind.
But summer warmth engendered by time
Your love forever a garden in my life,
Nature's cycle forever it will guide
Our mind in spirit forever entertwined.
Fall a multicoloured drift, life's journey
Strengthened by memory, trod on the ground
Our destiny will fare, in life we're apart
Yet in love we're entertwined.
Jona PoloRamirez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Colour of My World by Jona PoloRamirez )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall