The Colour OF Death
As much as i tried to escape
Life tied me up so much,
Wel, let da life going on
Da way it used to go n mess
But death should be exclusive & elite.......
I think death is always exclusive & unusual
It coloured by the colour of sovereignty?
(Ami muktir jonno paliye jete chailam joto
Toto e holam bondi......
Jibon ta jemon temon katuk apotti nai
kintu mrittu ta shundor howa chai,
Naki mrittu shob shomoy e shundor
Muktir rong e rongin?)
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Colour OF Death by Ruby Mostazir )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris