The Clouds (Free Style Quatrains)
All the time I see them
As they go by one by one every single day
And when they pass me by
I can only dream Good Lord when looking at Your sky.
They go far beyond my telescope
They just play hide 'n seek and in my mind I can only hope
As they go changing in all kind of forms and sorts of shapes
And I can relate for some look just like angels wearing white long radiant capes.
Some pass me by so very gentle and slow
But some pass me by so very fast
And I know with certainty that their
Thrilling antics for too long they won't last.
So I try to enjoy what in front of me I'm so happy to see
'Cause clouds are just so beautiful for me to miss
So I behold them very dear with my eyes
Before they dissolve again and drift away without me.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
- (A) Rainbow Connection (Free Style)
- 9/11: A Day Of Infamy (Chain poem)
- A Chocolate Nut (Free Style)
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic)
- A Song Of Hope (X-Factor)
- A Song Of Love (Free Style)
- A Vision Of Love
- Across The Miles (Free Style)
- Against All The Odds (Free Style)
- Aim High (Pub Bell)
- All The Way Through (Redondilla)
- Alone (Rondelet)
- Always (Deten)
- Always There (Free Style)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.