Pierced by the mountain peaks, so very high,
Directed by the wind in the blue sky.
I travel ‘round the world and everything I see,
Nothing escapes my notice, whatever it may be.
When the birds come, I enjoy their stay,
They come sing to me and then go away.
When night arrives, and everything is black,
I vanish suddenly but I know I'll be back.
The next day comes, and in the morning shroud,
I am visible again, a fresh white cloud.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Cloud by Varun Sivashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher
- fishing stream, lee fones
- Where is the tiger, gajanan mishra
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz