I Pity every city.
I Pity about Dirty Poverty, which is spread in Widening City.
I Feel Pity, About People in Poverty in the Widen City.
I Feel Pity for the Enriched Poverty which is in the all City.
I Feel Pity, because of my Humanity.
I Feel Pity and I can feel only Pity about People in Poverty.
I Can Feel Only Pity because Poverty is as wide as City.
I Can Feel Only Pity about Poverty.
Because I’ am blessed Only to Feel Pity.
I can Feel Only Pity because I’ am blessed with Hand full of Scarcity
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The City by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock