The Choice Is Yours
We can't make them be good
we can't make them follow God
but we can try to persuade them,
we can explain it to them.
Why are there so many humans
who have lost their humanity?
You know it's better to admit you're not a Christian,
than to say God 'just loves you anyway'
at least they're honest when they say they follow the Devil,
but honestly, most people don't know they do evil.
Everything is not okay
when you sin against God's grace
'Bury the damn rooster already! '
We checked out this church that said they preached from the King James
but they preached 'once saved, always saved'
out of the 'new' old King James.
Even the churches have gone to Hell!
Bury the damn rooster already!
That's the story the pastor told everybody
about people trying to get more forgiveness
by bringing up their old sins
then he twisted it around to say you can sin.
I guess he hadn't buried the rooster yet.
But how can you fight with a broken foundation?
To get a copyright you have to make many changes
what is different is not the same
doctrinal errors on almost every page
there are no contradictions in the King James,
but the other 'bibles' purposely make it that way.
So where can you go if you can't find a a good church?
Turn to God, give Him your heart, and read His precious Word
that's all you need anyway.
But I can tell you, I can yell it to you,
but I can't make you be good.
Jesus is the only way;
Repent, be free, amazing grace
follow the road to Heaven's gate
Jesus is with you all the way.
The choice is yours.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Choice Is Yours by Kelly Zion )
- Devil's Darkness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where is justice?, gajanan mishra
- Silent Voices - Heartbroken Sounds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Stumble And Fall, Maurice Rowlands
- Love others, gajanan mishra
- Thoughts of Perfection, michael walkerjohn
- Coffee & cream, Mark Heathcote
- An African Woman Unfolds, michael walkerjohn
- The Daughter of the Earth - 43, gajanan mishra
- Prove your presence, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Go Back to May 1937, Sharon Olds
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 19, 1942)