The Candle Light
The candle light
moves ever so slightly.
It dances with the air.
Moving with such grace,
as I use it for light.
on the wall.
Filling me with warmth.
Some say that
Fire is evil.
But in my eyes
it is just a
Leading me forward,
on either the path
of righteousness or
Claire Osterling's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Candle Light by Claire Osterling )
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love for OLUEBUBE, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Broken Dreams, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My mattress, Nassy Fesharaki
- أولوية, مالك حداد
- Finding Self, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- سأهبك غزالة, مالك حداد
- To my one and only (April 3,2014), Didith Marcelo
- de compras, Von Kimball Barney
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)