The Bus Stop Flasher
The police looked here
The police looked there,
Oh, those police looked everywhere.
Behind the library, through the shops,
Around the corner where the bus stops.
They tried the High Street – not there
They couldn’t find him anywhere.
Those who saw him didn’t see his face
Because when they did, off he’d race.
Doris saw him, and to her amazement,
Her false teeth fell on the pavement
And chatted and chatted to what gain
Oh, that Bus Stop Flasher strikes again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Bus Stop Flasher by David Wood )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner