The Bus Stop Flasher
The police looked here
The police looked there,
Oh, those police looked everywhere.
Behind the library, through the shops,
Around the corner where the bus stops.
They tried the High Street – not there
They couldn’t find him anywhere.
Those who saw him didn’t see his face
Because when they did, off he’d race.
Doris saw him, and to her amazement,
Her false teeth fell on the pavement
And chatted and chatted to what gain
Oh, that Bus Stop Flasher strikes again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Bus Stop Flasher by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak