THE BURIAL OF OUR CIVILIZATION
Unfortunately a lot of innocent refugees Got drowned offshore horribly a few days ago And were buried unknown even to their relatives, so All their dreams and hopes went in vain because Our current civilization got drowned and got buried In the seas of our darkness.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BURIAL OF OUR CIVILIZATION by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris