Keith Johnson (Cheshire, England)
The Bridge over the Brook
Sometimes I’m Pooh
And sometimes Tigger
Sometimes I’m Roo
Only somewhat bigger
Sometimes a boy
Where the ripples gleam
But mostly a donkey
Swept by the stream
Poet Other Poems
- A Dedication for the White Seat
- All Good - Beeston Castle 2013
- ANZAC Chums and Their Mums – The Possum
- Bunyip's Blues - The Koala
- By Hook or by Cook? The Saltwater Crocod...
- Early Morning at University House, Canbe...
- For an Old Love - Jill Clayburgh (1944 -...
- Gathered In - Beeston Castle 1956
- Grubby Grub
- Happy Feet - He Must Not Flote Upon His ...
- It Blows So Hard - t'Will Soon Be Gone
- Kiss Me Kate - Carefully. The Kangaroo
- Kiwi Fossicking
- Larry's Song: For a Much Loved Labrador ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.