There's nothing as beautiful as a
bride, on her wedding day! She's
absolutely radiant, everyone will
say. What makes the difference
is apparent to see. She's extremely
happy, as anyone can be. Waiting
so long for this occasion, finally it's
here. As you look around, your family
and friends, are standing very near.
Everyone has begun to take their
place. The wedding, is about to start.
All you can hear, is the pounding of
your heart. What seemed like hours,
the cermony is over. This is a day,
to be remembered, the rest of your
life! As you revel in the thought....
you're now, officially, Husband and
Audrey Heller's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bride by Audrey Heller )
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- HURLY-BURLY هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma
- Power absolute, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang