Ace Of Black Hearts
The Bliss Of This Goodbye Kiss
Even a man getting no sleep...
Sure he has to eat.
Sometime, might be tomorrow or the day after.
Starving the skin and bones.
Never afforded the proper etiquette or time.
Mistakes written all over place.
Trying to play keep up.
Catching up always.
Engrossed in a brutal war of the mind.
A trip down to those truly sublime.
Totally mental, a head case complete out of his....
His, his, his mind.
Casual conversations with the phantom.
No pills will stop the hallucinations or aggravations.
Headaches that just won't go away, desperate for a second in which he is free to take a breath.
Inhaling the fumes and relaxing in an upside down room.
Totally confused and he likes it.
Ignorance in a blissful cloud.
Floating away somewhere up in the sky.
If only it could be that easy.
With one simple kiss it is goodbye.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bliss Of This Goodbye Kiss by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
- Right Now, Michael McParland
- Little Mosque, Mohja Kahf
- The creative grit.., Laxman Rao
- Like A Gentle Rain, Spiritwind Wood
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)