Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
The Bliss Of This Goodbye Kiss
Even a man getting no sleep...
Sure he has to eat.
Sometime, might be tomorrow or the day after.
Starving the skin and bones.
Never afforded the proper etiquette or time.
Mistakes written all over place.
Trying to play keep up.
Catching up always.
Engrossed in a brutal war of the mind.
A trip down to those truly sublime.
Totally mental, a head case complete out of his....
His, his, his mind.
Casual conversations with the phantom.
No pills will stop the hallucinations or aggravations.
Headaches that just won't go away, desperate for a second in which he is free to take a breath.
Inhaling the fumes and relaxing in an upside down room.
Totally confused and he likes it.
Ignorance in a blissful cloud.
Floating away somewhere up in the sky.
If only it could be that easy.
With one simple kiss it is goodbye.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.