Ace Of Black Hearts
The Bliss Of This Goodbye Kiss
Even a man getting no sleep...
Sure he has to eat.
Sometime, might be tomorrow or the day after.
Starving the skin and bones.
Never afforded the proper etiquette or time.
Mistakes written all over place.
Trying to play keep up.
Catching up always.
Engrossed in a brutal war of the mind.
A trip down to those truly sublime.
Totally mental, a head case complete out of his....
His, his, his mind.
Casual conversations with the phantom.
No pills will stop the hallucinations or aggravations.
Headaches that just won't go away, desperate for a second in which he is free to take a breath.
Inhaling the fumes and relaxing in an upside down room.
Totally confused and he likes it.
Ignorance in a blissful cloud.
Floating away somewhere up in the sky.
If only it could be that easy.
With one simple kiss it is goodbye.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bliss Of This Goodbye Kiss by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah