Everything in me starts turning,
as a darkness gently shrouds.
The blood within in me begins burning,
as it creeps in with the clouds.
What I see is concerning,
all my fears now awake.
The universe is clearly affirming,
this twilight is opaque.
My soul inside me churning,
with all my life at stake.
Every action must be discerning,
any chance I must take.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Black by Leila Hadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Speak up Luciana Berger MP, Barney Rooney
- Is this why Kurdistan?, Nassy Fesharaki
- A Filthy Creature, Shemsi Elsani
- Hear The Rain Typing, Kyle Schlicher
- 12 Hour Ceasefire, Not Here
- An english Or American Beauty Want I For.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cancer, Nassy Fesharaki
- Choosing The China Pattern For The Weddi.., mary douglas
- Bending lies into your truth, Leylek D. Sovura
- Chaos on 11-12-2007, Kyle Schlicher