Luke Timms (20th november 1989 / Ipswich, England)
The Birthday Limerick
On the 20th'a July, A child was born,
Full to the brink of misery and scorn,
Till' a bloke called Stink,
Gave him a link
And now he spends all his days watching porn.
Poet Other Poems
- A Sense Of Pity To Ignore
- A Spy In Ones Own Mind
- A View On Love
- Absinthe minded
- An Old Friend.... Again
- And I'm Talking to Strangers
- And Im Talking To Strangers (In Cockney ...
- Another Rude Ditty, This Time About Pros...
- Bar Scrap
- Child Of A Libertine
- Chrysippus Limerick
- Dr Luckman found a way to hide his woes....
- Drinkers Limerick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.