Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer
The Birth Of An Angel
Even the stars are smiling today,
As the angels raise their trumpets in singing,
Oh yeah! Heavens is happy.
When on the marking of a day one of them,
Was sent to planet earth,
To illuminate the darkened world,
To find and be the lost change,
And to impart the art of leadership.
I join the singing angels and sing along with my pen,
Shouting in blue inks, saying,
Happy birthday Ojo Oluwatobi,
More and more you shall rise,
Healthier and healthier you shall grow,
Wealthier and wealthier you shall be,
Stronger and stronger you shall move.
Once again, welcome to a new year of yours.
Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Birth Of An Angel by Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA
- Diaris Godoooo!, Rex mayor Ubini
- THE OLD MAN HAS FOUND TRUE LOVE AGAIN, RIC S. BASTASA
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -69, Ronjoy Brahma
- Her Beautiful Lies, Swagat Bhattacharjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -68, Ronjoy Brahma
- On this rainy day, Pradip Chattopadhyay