The Big Picture
Trying to enlighting the soul that dwells in darkness willingly, is killing me.
A pictture the blind will never see.
A level some minds will never be.
Though I have advanced to a level of certainty,
I shall ascend to a trend of eternity.
Don't believe than watch and learn from me.
The burning bush in the woods still burns for me.
The fire is me
The burning bush in the woods is the irony.
Sequcoria Brown's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Big Picture by Sequcoria Brown )
- A PRELUDE (To December), Vinaya Joseph
- Lucien, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)