The Big Picture
Trying to enlighting the soul that dwells in darkness willingly, is killing me.
A pictture the blind will never see.
A level some minds will never be.
Though I have advanced to a level of certainty,
I shall ascend to a trend of eternity.
Don't believe than watch and learn from me.
The burning bush in the woods still burns for me.
The fire is me
The burning bush in the woods is the irony.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Big Picture by Sequcoria Brown )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- अब भूल जाना है दिल की सुनना - ab bhul ja.., yashovardhan kulkarni
- Himself a PoetSittng, Daniel Brick
- Losing the Touch, Kim Barney
- [ABC]Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 5 .., Renz Barns
- Australia Day - 26 January 2015, Danny Draper
- Elope, Salleh Chowdhury
- Journey's End, Raymond A. Foss
- Dimly Lighting The Way, Margaret Alice Second
- Threads of Her Journey, Raymond A. Foss
- A Journey of Treasure, Raymond A. Foss