The Big Picture
Trying to enlighting the soul that dwells in darkness willingly, is killing me.
A pictture the blind will never see.
A level some minds will never be.
Though I have advanced to a level of certainty,
I shall ascend to a trend of eternity.
Don't believe than watch and learn from me.
The burning bush in the woods still burns for me.
The fire is me
The burning bush in the woods is the irony.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Big Picture by Sequcoria Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders