Kabir (1440 - 1518 / Pratapgar, Uttar Pradesh, India)
The bhakti path
The bhakti path winds in a delicate way.
On this path there is no asking and no not asking.
The ego simply disappears the moment you touch
The joy of looking for him is so immense that you
just dive in,
and coast around like a fish in the water.
If anyone needs a head, the lover leaps up to offer
Poet Other Poems
- Abode of the Beloved
- Are you looking for me?
- Between the Poles of the Conscious
- Brother, I've Seen Some
- Chewing slowly
- Do Not Go To The Garden Of Flowers
- Friend, Hope For The Guest While You Are...
- Friend, Wake Up! Why Do You Go On Sleepi...
- Hang Up The Swing Of Love Today!
- Having Crossed The River
- He's That Rascally Kind Of Yogi
- Hey brother, why do you want me to talk?
- Hiding In This Cage
- His Death In Benares
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.