Is It Poetry
Like so many times before you hate I came.
And when again I am and have no love.
Yet sunset comes for most before sunrise.
While the window knows,
and hides our parting clever eyes.
Tell me father sitting high and low.
The only death I know is what I own.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bell by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Of All Those, Luis Estable
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards