Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
They say, she,
Is a lotus without bee,
And she reigns alone,
Amidst Padma –dighi.
Haunted bees dare not,
The Doran casts melancholy shy,
The glimmering distance, she keeps,
Vain is all try.
Her fays assumes,
Supposes and proposes ,
And many a gallant there die,
In her lake, she only awakes,
And no bees there dare to fly.
Her youth’s fountain,
And the Everest in jealousy cries,
She keeps her glory, as age-long story,
Though the generations pass by.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.