Bazi alis Subrata Ray
They say, she,
Is a lotus without bee,
And she reigns alone,
Amidst Padma –dighi.
Haunted bees dare not,
The Doran casts melancholy shy,
The glimmering distance, she keeps,
Vain is all try.
Her fays assumes,
Supposes and proposes ,
And many a gallant there die,
In her lake, she only awakes,
And no bees there dare to fly.
Her youth’s fountain,
And the Everest in jealousy cries,
She keeps her glory, as age-long story,
Though the generations pass by.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The BeelessLotus. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just For Blasphemy, One Is Killing Anoth.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Somtimes, tallulah montegue
- I cannot Forget You, tallulah montegue