Bazi alis Subrata Ray
They say, she,
Is a lotus without bee,
And she reigns alone,
Amidst Padma –dighi.
Haunted bees dare not,
The Doran casts melancholy shy,
The glimmering distance, she keeps,
Vain is all try.
Her fays assumes,
Supposes and proposes ,
And many a gallant there die,
In her lake, she only awakes,
And no bees there dare to fly.
Her youth’s fountain,
And the Everest in jealousy cries,
She keeps her glory, as age-long story,
Though the generations pass by.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The BeelessLotus. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer