The Basic Of Kafka
"A cage went in search of a bird"
The basic of Kafka is nothing but wind!
He is a pleasant book of
Parables and dreams;
And many, many more.
Bible is his garden
Pallas, Mr. Max Broad and Griger,
The great friends of him.
A hunter often comes and
Visit in his iron caged dreams.
He has went through the
Multiple doors of lows
Which swing as closed and
Opened as the advent of
The hunter Gracchus.
He is expecting always
An imperial Massage
From a Dog.
He has mourned
So many times
In the red field of
Fratricide! Of course he
Is in desert
With Jackals and Arabs!
He is "like a road in
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Basic Of Kafka by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock