The Basic Of Kafka
"A cage went in search of a bird"
The basic of Kafka is nothing but wind!
He is a pleasant book of
Parables and dreams;
And many, many more.
Bible is his garden
Pallas, Mr. Max Broad and Griger,
The great friends of him.
A hunter often comes and
Visit in his iron caged dreams.
He has went through the
Multiple doors of lows
Which swing as closed and
Opened as the advent of
The hunter Gracchus.
He is expecting always
An imperial Massage
From a Dog.
He has mourned
So many times
In the red field of
Fratricide! Of course he
Is in desert
With Jackals and Arabs!
He is "like a road in
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Basic Of Kafka by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)