The Basic Of Kafka
"A cage went in search of a bird"
The basic of Kafka is nothing but wind!
He is a pleasant book of
Parables and dreams;
And many, many more.
Bible is his garden
Pallas, Mr. Max Broad and Griger,
The great friends of him.
A hunter often comes and
Visit in his iron caged dreams.
He has went through the
Multiple doors of lows
Which swing as closed and
Opened as the advent of
The hunter Gracchus.
He is expecting always
An imperial Massage
From a Dog.
He has mourned
So many times
In the red field of
Fratricide! Of course he
Is in desert
With Jackals and Arabs!
He is "like a road in
Najeeb Vadakkekad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Basic Of Kafka by Najeeb Vadakkekad )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- My Lady, Michael P. McParland
- OH! winter, let it snow again, Juwon Daniel
- The Run For Glory, Karen GonzalezVidela
- Like A Needle And A Thread Did Wed (By S.., Anastasia Hunt
- snow at school, Juwon Daniel
- Be At Peace, Michael P. McParland
- Filing Bankruptcy, Susan Lacovara
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo