the arc of SMILE
emerged again from space...
a distorting soulless mirror
changes brutally the shapes...
But yet the smile,
that arc of lips,
like palm lines
where an identity
unaltered ego of a kid
a childish corn -
the arc of smile
for life archived.
Sofia, 02. July 2008
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the arc of SMILE by ONElia AVElar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner
- I Am Not There, Jenn Toner