the arc of SMILE
emerged again from space...
a distorting soulless mirror
changes brutally the shapes...
But yet the smile,
that arc of lips,
like palm lines
where an identity
unaltered ego of a kid
a childish corn -
the arc of smile
for life archived.
Sofia, 02. July 2008
ONElia AVElar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the arc of SMILE by ONElia AVElar )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke