Udiah (witness to Yah)
in the future on a date God only does know
war shall erupt in heaven and Michael shall throw
satan to the earth, as an angel does cry, 'Woe! '
the devil shall play Christ, he deceiving many
the antichrist will seemingly miracles do
will set up his government to worship him too
the people will believe he is Christ through and through
believers, God wonders, if there be left any?
(Dan 8: 9-25,9: 26-27,11: 21-45,12: 1-13, Mat 24: 1-51, Mark 13: 1-37, Luke 21: 5-36,
2Cor 11: 14,1Thes 5: 1-7,2Thes 2: 1-17, Rev 6: 1- 20: 3)
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The antichrist by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI