The anger of the virtuous persons never hurts!
The fellows of turpitude,
if they differ due to extreme anger,
are comparable with broken stone,
they never reunite!
There are others,
when they differ, their anger
is comparable to a split in the gold,
they will reunite if they are pacified!
The anger of the virtuous persons
will leave like the split made in water
by the arrow aimed from the bow,
it never hurts, but heals instantly!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The anger of the virtuous persons never hurts! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'moothurai' by Poetess 'AVVAI' of 12th century.
நல்லார் சினமும் பொல்லார் சினமும்
கற்பிளவோ டொப்பர் கயவர் கடுஞ்சினத்துப்
பொற்பிளவோ டொப்பாரும் போல்வாரே - விற்பிடித்து
நீர்கிழிய எய்த வடுப்போல மாறுமே
சீரொழுகு சான்றோர் சினம்.23 - மூதுரை
Comments about this poem (The anger of the virtuous persons never hurts! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
Did you read them?
- Pride and Devotion, R B Seals
- tO Watch? 'The Maze Runner' 2014 online .., canadi arese
- Piece of peace, george albot
- THE POEM FROM HINTERLAND, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- An Elixir, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sirene, Tanja Bulovic
- Dream Life, Nassy Fesharaki
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- The Jackalope Man, Like a Goose to Florida, Bruce Larkin
- I'm Wally the Wacky Warlock, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- FRee! ! Barcelona vs Ajax Live. Streamin.., miami dupli
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)