The Angelic Heart
The angelic heart refuses to believe, that the evil exists.
The angelic heart refuses to believe, but the evil exists.
‘Cause the heart has a soul which is always pure,
Regardless of the might of the evil around.
It is unaffected, untouched, and it shines,
Even though the shadowless night.
The angelic heart cries, when it sees an evil sight,
Such a child, such a child.
It shrinks of shame, snivels of pain,
But what it does, is not lose its shine.
Never think of angelic heart to be less masculine,
It can resist the evil living in the devil's shrine.
Amann Aroraa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Angelic Heart by Amann Aroraa )
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)