The Angelic Heart
The angelic heart refuses to believe, that the evil exists.
The angelic heart refuses to believe, but the evil exists.
‘Cause the heart has a soul which is always pure,
Regardless of the might of the evil around.
It is unaffected, untouched, and it shines,
Even though the shadowless night.
The angelic heart cries, when it sees an evil sight,
Such a child, such a child.
It shrinks of shame, snivels of pain,
But what it does, is not lose its shine.
Never think of angelic heart to be less masculine,
It can resist the evil living in the devil's shrine.
Amann Aroraa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Angelic Heart by Amann Aroraa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid