The Angelic Heart
The angelic heart refuses to believe, that the evil exists.
The angelic heart refuses to believe, but the evil exists.
‘Cause the heart has a soul which is always pure,
Regardless of the might of the evil around.
It is unaffected, untouched, and it shines,
Even though the shadowless night.
The angelic heart cries, when it sees an evil sight,
Such a child, such a child.
It shrinks of shame, snivels of pain,
But what it does, is not lose its shine.
Never think of angelic heart to be less masculine,
It can resist the evil living in the devil's shrine.
Amann Aroraa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Angelic Heart by Amann Aroraa )
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)