The Angel With No Wings
came into your life
you was glad I was there.
I came to you
with a lot of grief,
lonely in despair.
I was like an angel
I said 'I'll be there'.
Came to you
asked for your love
I was glad
the answer was yes.
Now your gone
you never believed
me when I said
I was sorry.
you, and I
ruined are life
because they know
that we still care.
I know you don't
believe me when I said
I love you.But I know
It's still there.
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Angel With No Wings by Ralph Paschall )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(21 November 1844 – 19 July 1926)