The Almighty God
It is He, who created the heaven and the earth like a bloom.
It is He, who gave soul to the insentient and made him as his caliph.
It is He, who taught man what he didn’t know.
It is He, who harnessed the day & night for you, as also the sun, the moon and the stars, by His command.
It is He, who raised the sky and set the balance, so that none may err against the scales.
It is He, who sends down water from the sky of which you drink and nourish.
It is He, who conjoined two large bodies of water, one fresh and the other brine; and placed a barrier between them.
It is He, who made the stars by which you reckon your way through darkness of the desert & the sea.
It is He, who manipulates this all and can stop it by His Ho.
It is He, vigilant and vigorous_ the sovereign of this whole.
Distinct He made the signs for those who recognize, and may seek his bounty & perhaps give thanks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Almighty God by Shaikh Mehmood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker