The After Life
The after life is Now.
Eternity is Here.
Not in the idols of mankind.
Nor in the earthly sphere.
Now how you ask?
How can this be?
That space and time converge.
Revealing thus eternity.
From which we must emerge.
Life just Is.
No after nor before.
From this point of heightened thought,
Our minds and souls will soar.
Lynne FincherSpringarden's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The After Life by Lynne FincherSpringarden )
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis