You have always been that Someone,
That I wanted so to meet,
But it seems it never happened,
My life just a cold retreat.
Searching, dreaming, always dreaming,
And just living in the Clouds,
When what was supposed to happen
Stayed suspended in sad doubts.
For I thought you would not Love me,
And I thought you wouldn't care,
And my life became a black hole,
Filled with sorrow and despair.
For I loved you without knowing,
That for me you were the one,
At that point my life was ended,
When it never had begun.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Someone by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns