You have always been that Someone,
That I wanted so to meet,
But it seems it never happened,
My life just a cold retreat.
Searching, dreaming, always dreaming,
And just living in the Clouds,
When what was supposed to happen
Stayed suspended in sad doubts.
For I thought you would not Love me,
And I thought you wouldn't care,
And my life became a black hole,
Filled with sorrow and despair.
For I loved you without knowing,
That for me you were the one,
At that point my life was ended,
When it never had begun.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Someone by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass