If a vagabond,
Has a crooked finger and a crooked heart,
He may very well have a straight mind.
But if a vagabond has a straight finger and a straight heart,
He may very well have a crooked mind.
The weak and the redeemed good,
May sometime be content with an evil deed.
But the old and routine evil,
Is content with a streak of good.
That's life my friend,
Maybe, maybe not.
Read it over,
Might change your thoughts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That's Life by michael devenish )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal