If a vagabond,
Has a crooked finger and a crooked heart,
He may very well have a straight mind.
But if a vagabond has a straight finger and a straight heart,
He may very well have a crooked mind.
The weak and the redeemed good,
May sometime be content with an evil deed.
But the old and routine evil,
Is content with a streak of good.
That's life my friend,
Maybe, maybe not.
Read it over,
Might change your thoughts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That's Life by michael devenish )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak