Divine is Omnipresent
we believe and live at present
'where then I am' I ask
searching under the mask
behind souls and things..
Searching behind idols and dolls,
Sometimes for Superman
Like Batman Mind soar high
into mountain caves, top of hills
Flapping its wings
sometimes crawls on knees
like spiderman forgetting
to behave like human
Tired soul stroll on sea shores
thinking of fishes in ocean
Do fishes feel thirsty?
mind asks now weak and humble
Voice within anwers...
'Unlike fishes why you feel thirsty
Living in ocean of eternity
just live in present
open up your heart and mind's eye
and close eyes to feel yourself
within lies the heaven
listen to soul's call
just no more sighs
between every night and dawn,
you are with me and I am with you
Nothing mysterious I am your breath
that's all. '
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That's All by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner