That Hidden Desire
I lost that hidden desire
The things I once possess,
I think I lost the blazing fire,
Dreaming of them become obsess.
Is life worth living?
When you lose the will to live
Work all your life labouring
Trying to give and forgive.
I am trying to recover
You can see that I have nothing,
No money hidden, only the will power,
Seeing that I have nothing.
You could try and help me,
Find myself doing something,
To help others trying to be,
What their soul want desiring.
Everything is worth nothing
Unless you become better person,
Seeing that you have nothing,
Living to give of yourself a reason.
Secret can no longer hide the changing
When you’re getting old,
It’s worth desiring to sacrifice everything
To save a single lost soul.
Gerry Legister's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Hidden Desire by Gerry Legister )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman