We think we're meant to be
But maybe we're wrong
When that day comes I'll see
That he's too strong.
We think it's perfect in the beginning
But things fall apart
I know he's forgetting
That we have each others hearts.
The day when we fight
The day when we yell
We were so bright
But we just fell.
He lost his love for me
I thought he was the one
We were meant to be
Now we're near set done.
He became too angry
And I got weak
We turned deadly
We, are who our hands seek.
I got my revenge
A stab to the chest
I'm sorry I hurt you
But, it's for the best.
That day we fell
That day we dies
With our hearts in hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Day by justice ortiz )
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)