We think we're meant to be
But maybe we're wrong
When that day comes I'll see
That he's too strong.
We think it's perfect in the beginning
But things fall apart
I know he's forgetting
That we have each others hearts.
The day when we fight
The day when we yell
We were so bright
But we just fell.
He lost his love for me
I thought he was the one
We were meant to be
Now we're near set done.
He became too angry
And I got weak
We turned deadly
We, are who our hands seek.
I got my revenge
A stab to the chest
I'm sorry I hurt you
But, it's for the best.
That day we fell
That day we dies
With our hearts in hell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Day by justice ortiz )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- UFO, Nicola Kelly
- Red and gold, Nicola Kelly
- Beyond reasonable doubt, Nicola Kelly
- A Photograph, Andrea Vescovo
- De ja vu, Nicola Kelly
- Watch NFL Pro Bowl 2015: Team Irvin vs [.., Noah Hariss
- Suitcase full of dreams, Nicola Kelly
- No ordinary day, Nicola Kelly
- There was a middle aged woman, Nicola Kelly
- Tears of fears, Nicola Kelly