hazem al jaber
that day which i knew you...
that is my history day, when i saw you...
which gave me, my destiny..
gave me, ...
my life, , ,
my name, , , ,
my breathe, ,
my soul, , , ,
and gave me, my first birthday, , , ,
yes, its my birthday, ...
and from that day, i was born....
in that day i will sow, our trees` love...
and going to save it and grow it...
to let our love grow too...
and to be our loves` birthday...
and always in that day i will say to you, ...
happy birthday for our love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THAT DAY... by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI