hazem al jaber
that day which i knew you...
that is my history day, when i saw you...
which gave me, my destiny..
gave me, ...
my life, , ,
my name, , , ,
my breathe, ,
my soul, , , ,
and gave me, my first birthday, , , ,
yes, its my birthday, ...
and from that day, i was born....
in that day i will sow, our trees` love...
and going to save it and grow it...
to let our love grow too...
and to be our loves` birthday...
and always in that day i will say to you, ...
happy birthday for our love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THAT DAY... by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon