hazem al jaber
that day which i knew you...
that is my history day, when i saw you...
which gave me, my destiny..
gave me, ...
my life, , ,
my name, , , ,
my breathe, ,
my soul, , , ,
and gave me, my first birthday, , , ,
yes, its my birthday, ...
and from that day, i was born....
in that day i will sow, our trees` love...
and going to save it and grow it...
to let our love grow too...
and to be our loves` birthday...
and always in that day i will say to you, ...
happy birthday for our love
hazem al jaber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THAT DAY... by hazem al jaber )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscientious Objector, Edna St. Vincent Millay
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz kinkhabwala Kin ..
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second
- Beware, Tony md chamasense
- Longing., Jak Black
- Summer Nights, Deborah Ager
- The Old House, Paul Gerard Reed
- The role of Kama, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.