hazem al jaber
that day which i knew you...
that is my history day, when i saw you...
which gave me, my destiny..
gave me, ...
my life, , ,
my name, , , ,
my breathe, ,
my soul, , , ,
and gave me, my first birthday, , , ,
yes, its my birthday, ...
and from that day, i was born....
in that day i will sow, our trees` love...
and going to save it and grow it...
to let our love grow too...
and to be our loves` birthday...
and always in that day i will say to you, ...
happy birthday for our love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THAT DAY... by hazem al jaber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz