Thanks To All
I would just like to thank all of
my friends/fellow poets at Poemhunter
for all the lovely messages of sympathy
and condolence which I have received.
They have been heartwarming indeed, and
have brought me great comfort and solace
following the loss of my dear husband on
4 September 2013.
Your support is greatly appreciated and
valued, and I am proud indeed to be a
member of such a wonderful community.
My very best wishes to you all, and many
many thanks once again.
Valerie Dohren's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks To All by Valerie Dohren )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield