Thanks for being you
A friend is someone who cares,
someone who is always there.
A friend is special
you can tell everything to.
If there is sadness around, at night, in the morning whenever the day.
You're there to cheer me up.
I thank you for being there for me. all the times we hung out
shows that you're one who really cares.
Thanks for being there when times got rough,
made it easy when times were tough.
Most of all thanks for being you.
we have a friendship pure and true
a friendship that will never end.
that in sad or mad moments can renew.
we have a friendship that will never die.
never forget, and at our feet be set.
lets save the friendship,
for I've never had one as the one i have with you.
sarah sorkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thanks for being you by sarah sorkin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Cloud In Trousers - part I, Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayak ..
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- So Let Us Love, Edmund Spenser
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson