Sylvia Loven Carter
I'm Thankful, thankful, thankful
GOD'S GOODNESS IS INDESCRIBABLE!
I'M thankful that I can hear the Birds singing, and the wind blowing
Causing the fallen Leaves to have their own Rhythm
YES QUITE A UNIQUE sound it is Unique.
In fact I believe that
Everything has it's own Rhythm.....It's own crescendo of sorts?
I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this?
I am Thankful, thankful so Truly Thankful! ! !
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thankful by Sylvia Loven Carter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Unto Us..., Spike Milligan
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns