Sylvia Loven Carter
I'm Thankful, thankful, thankful
GOD'S GOODNESS IS INDESCRIBABLE!
I'M thankful that I can hear the Birds singing, and the wind blowing
Causing the fallen Leaves to have their own Rhythm
YES QUITE A UNIQUE sound it is Unique.
In fact I believe that
Everything has it's own Rhythm.....It's own crescendo of sorts?
I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this?
I am Thankful, thankful so Truly Thankful! ! !
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thankful by Sylvia Loven Carter )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Cut Myself While Shaving, Kyle Schlicher
- The Basket Weavers, Holly Wotherspoon
- Eternal Life, Michael P. McParland
- Enriched, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Lights, Meriam Joseph
- 12/12/13, Andy Sayasone
- Endless Deep Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Empty Nights, Michael P. McParland
- You Are......, Michael P. McParland
- आतंकवाद और उसका मज़हब (Terrorism and its.., Pawan Kumar Bharti