Sylvia Loven Carter
I'm Thankful, thankful, thankful
GOD'S GOODNESS IS INDESCRIBABLE!
I'M thankful that I can hear the Birds singing, and the wind blowing
Causing the fallen Leaves to have their own Rhythm
YES QUITE A UNIQUE sound it is Unique.
In fact I believe that
Everything has it's own Rhythm.....It's own crescendo of sorts?
I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this?
I am Thankful, thankful so Truly Thankful! ! !
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thankful by Sylvia Loven Carter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso