Sylvia Loven Carter
I'm Thankful, thankful, thankful
GOD'S GOODNESS IS INDESCRIBABLE!
I'M thankful that I can hear the Birds singing, and the wind blowing
Causing the fallen Leaves to have their own Rhythm
YES QUITE A UNIQUE sound it is Unique.
In fact I believe that
Everything has it's own Rhythm.....It's own crescendo of sorts?
I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks this?
I am Thankful, thankful so Truly Thankful! ! !
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thankful by Sylvia Loven Carter )
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)