Thank You God
thank you god for everything
for another chance of living
thank you god for the good friends
for the friendship that never ends.
thank you god for having a family,
for them i will never be lonely.
thank you god for the smiling sun
that warmth up the fun.
thank you for the night
thank lightens the street lights.
as we share the diner
our family becomes stronger.
as we lay our tired body
to the bed that makes us happy
my offer to you my dear king
is a prayer to thank you for everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thank You God by true prince )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott