Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me
Thank you for not looking towards me
I would have crashed this car.
Nothing can take up space like you do
or exist so powerfully,
Your atoms must vibrate at a different speed.
I won't let you make me feel
like I am under supervision,
and so I drove away
You are subducting my tectonic plate.
I won't let you subsume me
into your brilliant decadence
though I am failing,
falling into you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak