Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me
Thank you for not looking towards me
I would have crashed this car.
Nothing can take up space like you do
or exist so powerfully,
Your atoms must vibrate at a different speed.
I won't let you make me feel
like I am under supervision,
and so I drove away
You are subducting my tectonic plate.
I won't let you subsume me
into your brilliant decadence
though I am failing,
falling into you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Violent Society, Gillian Commerford
- No terror, gajanan mishra
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky