Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me
Thank you for not looking towards me
I would have crashed this car.
Nothing can take up space like you do
or exist so powerfully,
Your atoms must vibrate at a different speed.
I won't let you make me feel
like I am under supervision,
and so I drove away
You are subducting my tectonic plate.
I won't let you subsume me
into your brilliant decadence
though I am failing,
falling into you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank You For Not Looking Towards Me by B.B. Loring )
- Awakening, Naveed Khalid
- Government and Dirty Companies, douglas scotney
- On Kashmir, Naveed Khalid
- Stalwart, Naveed Khalid
- On A Little Mermaid, Naveed Khalid
- I Quit, Fame, May Wang
- Companion, Naveed Khalid
- Melancholy, Naveed Khalid
- More Than I Ask, Susan Lacovara
- We poets cultivate insanity, Pranab K. Chakraborty