Did I mention before?
My pain has this little secret behind the rose,
And at the end of the conversations,
My heart still beat remembering, you know?
Have I told you ago?
That feeling of your voice by the phone,
An harmonic change does not leave alone.
Everything seems so perfect,
When I feel you so close,
Even thou I cannot run to your soul.
Should I tell my love?
When there are storms in my head,
And nobody was there, to whom I trust?
Now I feel so strange, I have you, like never before.
And so I remember your tender heart,
And follow your voice in the dark.
And so I let myself get lost in your eyes.
Have you noticed my dear?
When I look into your eyes,
I see perpetual shine, forever light.
I see eternity, I find peace,
And as my soul wanders about the pain I felt,
It is gone as the waves get lost in the blue sea.
Thank you my love,
For being there for me.
I am the one who cannot go elsewhere,
If you're not here with me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Sergio Jaime )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman