Did I mention before?
My pain has this little secret behind the rose,
And at the end of the conversations,
My heart still beat remembering, you know?
Have I told you ago?
That feeling of your voice by the phone,
An harmonic change does not leave alone.
Everything seems so perfect,
When I feel you so close,
Even thou I cannot run to your soul.
Should I tell my love?
When there are storms in my head,
And nobody was there, to whom I trust?
Now I feel so strange, I have you, like never before.
And so I remember your tender heart,
And follow your voice in the dark.
And so I let myself get lost in your eyes.
Have you noticed my dear?
When I look into your eyes,
I see perpetual shine, forever light.
I see eternity, I find peace,
And as my soul wanders about the pain I felt,
It is gone as the waves get lost in the blue sea.
Thank you my love,
For being there for me.
I am the one who cannot go elsewhere,
If you're not here with me.
Sergio Jaime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Sergio Jaime )
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '부산오피대박'…'부천휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- OPGANDA.COM≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원오피대박'…'동탄휴게텔'하소연, bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
- Baat toh itni si…., Priyanka Nayak
- Missing You, Priyanka Nayak
- On The Death Of Ella Fitzgerald, Shalom Freedman
- It's All Fare in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Blissful Atmosphere, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Going beyond death, see me, gajanan mishra
- Total Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- opganda.com ≡오피뷰≡ 허니버터칩 '수원휴게텔대박'…'동탄휴게텔.., bkgfkvbkgfkv bkgfkv
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Malala Yousafzai, Jahan zaib
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)