Did I mention before?
My pain has this little secret behind the rose,
And at the end of the conversations,
My heart still beat remembering, you know?
Have I told you ago?
That feeling of your voice by the phone,
An harmonic change does not leave alone.
Everything seems so perfect,
When I feel you so close,
Even thou I cannot run to your soul.
Should I tell my love?
When there are storms in my head,
And nobody was there, to whom I trust?
Now I feel so strange, I have you, like never before.
And so I remember your tender heart,
And follow your voice in the dark.
And so I let myself get lost in your eyes.
Have you noticed my dear?
When I look into your eyes,
I see perpetual shine, forever light.
I see eternity, I find peace,
And as my soul wanders about the pain I felt,
It is gone as the waves get lost in the blue sea.
Thank you my love,
For being there for me.
I am the one who cannot go elsewhere,
If you're not here with me.
Sergio Jaime's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Sergio Jaime )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Key to My Heart, Whitney Brown
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas Dad, David Boyce
Poem of the Day
- Until Next Time, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Unity and strength., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- That shall keep, hasmukh amathalal
- Change the scene, hasmukh amathalal
- To Whom It May Concern, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Unsuitable, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People of Pernambuco 2, Kim Barney
- Strange Foods: Oatmeal Omelet, Kim Barney
- Not a Real Poem 2, Kim Barney
- A Christmas with Simplicity, Akhtar Jawad