Thank The Good Shepard
Let us remember to be thankful. The Lord, our Good Shepard, prepares a table before us, our friends, and our enemies. Our Good Shepard hears our pleas, and provides for all of our basic needs. The Lord will truly bless us indeed if we promise to consider both the poor and needy.
This Thanksgiving holiday should always be remembered as a special day to 'thankd the Lord and give him praise.' Yes, this thanksgiving holiday is much more than an 'eat, drink, be merry' time of year. Therefore, let us always bless the Lord, and be of good cheer throughout the rest of the year!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
When I was composing the poem, I tried to put my mind into thinking about the actual holiday its self. It makes it a whole lot easier, rather than focusing on summertime events.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
revised: August 26,2011
Comments about this poem (Thank The Good Shepard by Roxanne Dubarry )
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz