Udiah (witness to Yah)
Texting Texting 123...
Texting texting 123....
Broadcasting live to the next community
Everything said by you and me
Both the secret and public things we say
Violations of all secrecy
Our Constitution is in jeopardy
'All cell phones turned off' you see
Within the circles that use them that way
Maybe a permit be required
Or a court warrant be acquired
For cell phone use even if admired
To prevent the magnetic field decay
Should the cells which use them as security cameras be fired?
Or those who bug you on purpose be hired?
Maybe all should carry a warning sign ‘this guy is wired’
For the good is far offset by the dismay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Texting Texting 123... by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Artists (Senryu), Mihaela Pirjol
- heart of den, ademola oluwabusayo
- Rain, Neela Nath
- Somehow...Someway, Charles Hancock
- Truly Inspiring, Electric Lady
- Unrest Soul: Before Ebola Comes, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- मन साफ़ करता है।man saaf karta hai, hasmukh amathalal
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche