Udiah (witness to Yah)
Texting Texting 123...
Texting texting 123....
Broadcasting live to the next community
Everything said by you and me
Both the secret and public things we say
Violations of all secrecy
Our Constitution is in jeopardy
'All cell phones turned off' you see
Within the circles that use them that way
Maybe a permit be required
Or a court warrant be acquired
For cell phone use even if admired
To prevent the magnetic field decay
Should the cells which use them as security cameras be fired?
Or those who bug you on purpose be hired?
Maybe all should carry a warning sign ‘this guy is wired’
For the good is far offset by the dismay
Udiah (witness to Yah)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Texting Texting 123... by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)