Text Of Time
I will declaim you
My saturday- you wasted
My sunday- teared up in two
You feing; in even the pious presence of God
The Father Almighty, our God
Maker of heaven and the earth
Including all- even you and me
The other day, man is the victim
To be man, man has ceased
For hope dashed -
Have you heard? 'she had travelled'
Oh no! i heard nothing.
Phoned? expositorial or consorial
Playing at what?
Comprehend it I no longer
My faith Lord!
Hope in thee; my expectative
Care for me why stalling?
For that which never came my way:
Long i waited
Hope dashed -
Watch you take that for granted, No!
Like the Israelites
Our journey through the wilderness
Full of thorns, snakes, scorpions and...
But life is not always what we wanted it to be
The fit thing?
Take ye the little life has to offer
And thereof make the best use.
Saanumi ikujuni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Text Of Time by Saanumi ikujuni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock