Text Of Time
I will declaim you
My saturday- you wasted
My sunday- teared up in two
You feing; in even the pious presence of God
The Father Almighty, our God
Maker of heaven and the earth
Including all- even you and me
The other day, man is the victim
To be man, man has ceased
For hope dashed -
Have you heard? 'she had travelled'
Oh no! i heard nothing.
Phoned? expositorial or consorial
Playing at what?
Comprehend it I no longer
My faith Lord!
Hope in thee; my expectative
Care for me why stalling?
For that which never came my way:
Long i waited
Hope dashed -
Watch you take that for granted, No!
Like the Israelites
Our journey through the wilderness
Full of thorns, snakes, scorpions and...
But life is not always what we wanted it to be
The fit thing?
Take ye the little life has to offer
And thereof make the best use.
Saanumi ikujuni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Text Of Time by Saanumi ikujuni )
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
- Life's Prison, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- One Enchanted Garden, Sandra Feldman
- Selfie Expression, Frank Avon
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.32, Monk E. Biz
- Tiger, Cherie Rogers
- Miracle in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Fading Into Yesterfay, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)