Text Of Time
I will declaim you
My saturday- you wasted
My sunday- teared up in two
You feing; in even the pious presence of God
The Father Almighty, our God
Maker of heaven and the earth
Including all- even you and me
The other day, man is the victim
To be man, man has ceased
For hope dashed -
Have you heard? 'she had travelled'
Oh no! i heard nothing.
Phoned? expositorial or consorial
Playing at what?
Comprehend it I no longer
My faith Lord!
Hope in thee; my expectative
Care for me why stalling?
For that which never came my way:
Long i waited
Hope dashed -
Watch you take that for granted, No!
Like the Israelites
Our journey through the wilderness
Full of thorns, snakes, scorpions and...
But life is not always what we wanted it to be
The fit thing?
Take ye the little life has to offer
And thereof make the best use.
Saanumi ikujuni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Text Of Time by Saanumi ikujuni )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..