You are a terrorist in the eyes of me
I am a terrorist in the eyes of you
We are both terrorists in the eyes of them
They react violently to our words
They are the real terrorist in the eyes of both of us
Some one kills secretly
Some one very openly
Is the only difference
To be or not be a terrorist
Lies in the modus op-er-andi?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Terrorist by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown