Ten Words Circularly
History is ‘Nothing to be done’; and Time passes circularly.
Nothing passes circularly: History and Time is to be done.
Time is circularly Nothing and History passes to be done.
History circularly passes Time and Nothing is to be done.
To be Nothing, Time passes and History is circularly done.
Nothing is to be done: Time and History circularly passes.
Nothing is History and, to be done, Time circularly passes.
To be is History; and Time done circularly passes Nothing.
Time is to be; and Nothing circularly done passes History.
Nothing passes History and Time to be done circularly is.
To be is: Nothing done circularly passes History and Time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ten Words Circularly by Alex Hamilton )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 19, 1942)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(22 July 1849 – 19 November 1887)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Deflowered Idea..., Luana Del Lobo
- Do You Love Me?, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Jo Tum Aa Jaate Ek Bar, Mahadevi Varma
- 'Hands up, Don't Shoot' Haiku for Michae.., Chenou Liu