Behind the yellow flowers of the ancient mountain,
I have waited for thy love n still will
wait till thou knowest that my perfect
being only complete when thou art
with me in communion and in union.
And if thou o tellurian maiden deny
me of thy love, it shall be tormenting
more than the pangs of hell and cold
far more than the city of the Odin god of Asgard.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tellurian Maiden by Enebeli Prada )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- a hundred and twenty two miles, months, .., Mandolyn ...
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser