Tell Me How It Happens
the good continually crushed
the evil prosperous!
the evil tends to stick
being good is being weak!
the good is a dropout
the world the evil surmounts!
the good's voice goes unheard
rule the evil's words!
the good's fate is sealed
gets the devil what it willed!
rules the evil's writ
the good takes backseat!
with the devil infernal
god is partial!
god is good but so happens
the world the evil reigns!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me How It Happens by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean
- Embellishing the Pale Blue Sky, James Darwin Smith II
- Thoughts, Ronald Chapman
- A Moment in Time, Tango Tango
- My Words, Ronald Chapman
- Dreamt Of You 6, Michael P. McParland
- To Answer Your Question, Serena Blackinton
- ' H E I S...', sunshine garcia