Tell Me How It Happens
the good continually crushed
the evil prosperous!
the evil tends to stick
being good is being weak!
the good is a dropout
the world the evil surmounts!
the good's voice goes unheard
rule the evil's words!
the good's fate is sealed
gets the devil what it willed!
rules the evil's writ
the good takes backseat!
with the devil infernal
god is partial!
god is good but so happens
the world the evil reigns!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me How It Happens by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)