Tell Me, How Do I Pray For You?
I know not how to pray
How do I pray for you?
I know not how to make a wish for you
How and what can I wish for you
Standing alone in the presence
Of the one who gives what's
Our due whether asked or not
I closed my eyes trying to
I opened my eyes trying to
Is that a prayer?
Is that making a wish?
Tell me, what do I pray for you,
Tell me, what do I wish for you,
When in the process of
Absorbing and getting absorbed
I absorbed you unto me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me, How Do I Pray For You? by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier