Do you read the news?
What about the comments?
What do you feel?
Well to be frank I do.
I read both and comments,
I do not smile but laugh.
I laugh; racism and stupidity.
And feel sorry for,
Not me! I am not racist.
Neither am I in rush to judge.
Is important to say:
I am not a blindfolded.
As are most of the comments,
I see come at end.
I feel sorry, am so sorry
For the blind, narrow-minded
I wonder what the family
Of dead, insulted by comment
Feels; can, maybe
Waits for the time, turn to
Read the news and a comment
On news of a dead
They can equally be racist.
Toward us, a stupid comment
That burns our souls.
I wait, afraid of the hatred; tear in my eyes, and a sentence on my lips: “Please act wise.”
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me by Nassy Fesharaki )
- Ninja Nejla, Muzaffer Akin
- Design of Life, Rohit Sapra
- My Dear, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Daisies, Eugene Levich
- A Description Of Mercy, Giles Fletcher The Younger
- Until You Came Along, Shakeela Kingzley
- If you forget, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hear me, hear me,, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Just few minutes., Emmanuel George Cefai
- Song Of The Blue Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)